The Essex Primary Heads' Association is run by primary heads for primary heads.
EPHA aims to support all primary-phase headteachers - both in maintained schools and academies - in their leadership and management roles and to promote and improve primary education in Essex, in collaboration with the Local Authority and other education partners.
- Autumn term headteacher meetings - November 2021
- EPHA Annual General Meeting 2021
- Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service conference - 15th September 2021
- EPHA safeguarding resources for the autumn term 2021
- Summer term 2021 - primary headteacher meetings
- Spring term 2021 - primary headteacher meetings
- Links to online resources and activities for children and adults – surviving social isolation!
- Statutory policy list from the DfE updated
- The EPHA Colleague Supporter programme
- Effective Support for Children and Families in Essex - training and information for your staff
- Seven-minute safeguarding staff meetings
- Webcast with Andrew Hemmings, Ofsted - notes 08 11 21
- Staffing and employment advice for schools- DfE October 2021 1
- EPHA LA input for all quadrants Autumn term 2021 LA version MID
- Lads Need Dads 2021
- NE EPHA LA input Autumn term 2021
- NCE Strategic Partnership slides - LA SLP
- Maths Hub Venn Essex 2021
- Headteacher wellbeing survey additional comments
- Headteacher wellbeing survey outcomes November 2021
- Ofsted checklist following the notification phonecall - EPHA September 2021