The Essex Primary Heads' Association is run by primary heads for primary heads.
EPHA aims to support all primary-phase headteachers - both in maintained schools and academies - in their leadership and management roles and to promote and improve primary education in Essex, in collaboration with the Local Authority and other education partners.
- EPHA safeguarding resources for the autumn term 2021
- Summer term 2021 - primary headteacher meetings
- Spring term 2021 - primary headteacher meetings
- Links to online resources and activities for children and adults – surviving social isolation!
- Statutory policy list from the DfE updated
- The EPHA Colleague Supporter programme
- Effective Support for Children and Families in Essex - training and information for your staff
- Seven-minute safeguarding staff meetings
Thursday 30th September 2021
EPHA Annual General Meeting 2021
- ECC Everyones Essex our plan for 2021 to 2025
- School and Trust Governance during COVID Pandemic DfE report July 2021
- Safeguarding audit of current requirements by Ofsted EPHA July 2021
- KCSiE 2021 7-minute staff meeting - handout
- KCSiE 2021 7-minute staff meeting - PP
- Keeping children safe in education September 2021 changes highlighted
- Sexual Violence and sexual harassment DfE September 2021 changes highlighted
- Sexual Violence and sexual harassment DfE September 2021
- Keeping children safe in education September 2021
- Schools guidance beyond Step 4 update