The Essex Primary Heads' Association is run by primary heads for primary heads.
EPHA aims to support all primary-phase headteachers - both in maintained schools and academies - in their leadership and management roles and to promote and improve primary education in Essex, in collaboration with the Local Authority and other education partners.
- EPHA Annual General Meeting 2021
- Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service conference - 15th September 2021
- EPHA safeguarding resources for the autumn term 2021
- Summer term 2021 - primary headteacher meetings
- Spring term 2021 - primary headteacher meetings
- Links to online resources and activities for children and adults – surviving social isolation!
- Statutory policy list from the DfE updated
- The EPHA Colleague Supporter programme
- Effective Support for Children and Families in Essex - training and information for your staff
- Seven-minute safeguarding staff meetings
Thursday 30th September 2021
EPHA Annual General Meeting 2021
- Natasha's Law - What is happening
- School Led Tutoring Guidance DfE September 2021
- ECFWS Healthy Schools and RSHE Curriculum conference timetable
- Self-isolation and testing flow chart
- LADO information ECC 2021
- Keeping children safe in education September 2021 changes highlighted
- KCSIE 2021 Part One September
- Confirmation of Child Protection documents received - August 2021
- Keeping children safe in education September 2021
- Summary Table to help identify differences between low level concerns and allegations