Welcome to headship in Essex from Harriet Phelps-Knights, Chair of EPHA
"Whether this is your first headship, or you are an experienced headteacher but new to the County, I would like to introduce the Essex Primary Headteachers' Association and offer our support as you take up your new post."
The welcome pack includes
- Letter of welcome and how to contact EPHA and access information
- Membership of the Executive Committee and Area/District Representatives
- Information about the EPHA Colleague Supporter programme
- Meeting and conference dates 2018/2019
- The partnership between EPHA and the Local Authority
- EPHA Constitution
There is also a handbook for EPHA which explains the various roles and responsibilities on the EPHA Executive, the frequency and purpose of meetings and the administration of the association.