The Essex Primary Heads' Association is run by primary heads for primary heads.
EPHA aims to support all primary-phase headteachers - both in maintained schools and academies - in their leadership and management roles and to promote and improve primary education in Essex, in collaboration with the Local Authority and other education partners.
- Revised SET Child Protection Procedures
- Information from Essex Police on the new CYP Police Officer role
- What does the scrapping of the education bill mean for schools and LAs?
- Primary headteacher meetings in November 2016
- Safeguarding information
- Primary school accountability and progress measures - DfE guidance
- Education Select Committee inquiry into primary assessment and testing
- Report of the RSC Primary Area Seminar - held on 10 October 2016
- EPHA Annual General Meeting
- Welcome back to the autumn term 2016
- Checklist of services currently provided to primary-phase schools - we need your views urgently
- ECC 10 Year School Place Planning events
- Childcare disqualification regulations - DfE consultation
- SET Procedures Briefing Note to Partners November 2016
- School inspection update Ofsted November 2016
- School website information maintained schools checklist November 2016
- School website information academy checklist November 2016
- Excellence in Essex 2016
- Prevent Training catalogue - March 2016
- School Attendance guidance November 2016
- Children Missing Education -statutory guidance September 2016
- 2017 Assessment and Reporting Arrangements ARA Key Stage 2