The Essex Primary Heads' Association is run by primary heads for primary heads.
EPHA aims to support all primary-phase headteachers - both in maintained schools and academies - in their leadership and management roles and to promote and improve primary education in Essex, in collaboration with the Local Authority and other education partners.
- EPHA AGM Agenda 06 10 16
- WEPHA conference Minutes 23 09 16
- Safeguarding audit of current requirements by Ofsted September 2016
- Headteacher Support Directory September 2016
- New requirement for maintained schools to obtain enhanced DBS checks on governors HR advice 2016
- School inspection handbook Ofsted section 5 August 2016 changes highlighted
- School inspection handbook-section 8 September 2016 changes highlighted
- Children Missing Education - statutory guidance September 2016
- Primary schools Checklist of Services collation of feedback
- What headteachers get in return for their EPHA subscription June 2016